Create your own piece of Lao handicraft under the guidance of one of our skilled artisans. Our workshops offer a fun and hands-on beginner experience, but can also be tailored to suit participants with a higher knowledge of crafting.
US$ 20.00 pp
Go into the colourful Lao embroidered world!
Ma Té Sai shop, Luang Prabang
- Taught Bail Ly, an experienced Hmong teacher
- Create your own hand-embroidered piece using the traditional Hmong reverse technique
- Learn more about Hmong handicraft and cultural traditions
Paper Making Workshop
US$ 59.00 pp
Hands on paper crafting
Paper Village, Luang Prabang
- Learn how mulberry bark paper is made
- Make & decorate your own sheet of paper
- Learn how to make a star lanten
- Enjoy the variety of paper items made in this studio
Prices are per person based on two people travelling together. Children 5-11 years are 50% of the adult price and children under 5 are free. If you have a larger family or group please contact us for a quote.